MasterFlame B 302 - Pre-coated firestop board
What is MasterFlame B 302?
MasterFlame B 302 is a pre-coated firestop board which consists of a stone fibre core (density >140kg/m³) coated with MasterFlame C 3000 on both sides.
At normal temperatures, the MasterFlame B 302 installed with MasterFlame JS 110 remains flexible to permit thermal and mechanical movement of the services. Both products are unaffected by oil, fungus, moisture and contain no halogens or asbestos.
What is MasterFlame B 302 used for?
MasterFlame B 302 pre-coated firestop boards are designed to prevent the passage of fire and smoke between compartment walls and floors built from masonry, composite partition or plasterboard whilst still allowing the installation of services.
MasterFlame B 302 is tested to EN1366-3 giving a fire resistance and smoke barrier for up to 120 minutes.
What are the benefits of MasterFlame B 302?
• Fire resistance tested in flexible walls, rigid walls and floors.
• Suitable for indoor use without additional environmental protection.
• Easy to use fibre free sealant.
• MasterFlame B 302 standard 50mm thickness board gives 2 hours fire and smoke barrier and up to 2 hours insulation.
• Suitable for large openings in walls and floors with additional supports.