MasterFlame C 3000 - Firestop coating
What is MasterFlame C 3000?
MasterFlame C 3000 is a water based acrylic ablative coating, having excellent firestop properties.
At normal temperatures, MasterFlame C 3000 coating remains flexible to permit thermal and mechanical movement of the services.
What is MasterFlame C 3000 used for?
MasterFlame C 3000 has been specifically developed to seal MasterFlame B 302 pre-coated firestop board once installed in the opening. Once it is applied it prevents the passage of fire and smoke between fire rated compartments giving up to 2 hours fire resistance to EN 1366-3.
What are the benefits of MasterFlame C 3000?
• Tested and approved for use in block wall, concrete, masonry plasterboard partitions and concrete floors.
• Can be spray, brush or trowel applied.
• Suitable for indoor use without additional environmental protection.
• Remains flexible between -5°C to +70°C.
• Easy to use, fibre free coating.
• Flexible and water resistant.
• Halogen and asbestos free, resists fungi and vermin.
• VOC free