MasterFlame PC 2350 - Firestop pipe collar
What is MasterFlame PC 2350?
MasterFlame PC 2350 is a steel collar containing thermoplastic composite based on graphite intumescent technology that expands during fire and provides high-volume expansion.
What is MasterFlame PC 2350 used for?
MasterFlame PC 2350 is designed and tested to seal service penetration openings containing plastic pipes, metallic pipes with insulation and cables. It offers upto EI 240 when tested to EN1366-3. The ultra-thin design of MasterFlame PC 2350 shell gives a depth of 30mm and 40mm ensuring that they can be installed into the toughest of locations.
MasterFlame PC 2350 is tested with end capping configurations that cover Uncapped/Uncapped (U/U), Capped/Uncapped (C/U), Uncapped/Capped (U/C) & Capped/Capped (C/C) pipes.
MasterFlame PC 2350 can be installed on flexible wall, rigid wall, rigid floor constructions and precoated firestop board MasterFlame B 302. They are compatible with polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipes and can be used upto a maximum diameter of 250mm
MasterFlame PC 2350 is intended for use indoor and outdoor in conditions exposed to weathering with exposure to UV and humidity equal to or higher than 85% RH.
What are the benefits of MasterFlame PC 2350?
• Suitable for use with flexible walls with 100mm minimum thickness, rigid wall with 100mm minimum thickness and rigid floors with 150mm minimum thickness.
• Allows thermal and mechanical movement of pipe.
• Halogen free, contains no asbestos, ceramic and is environmentally friendly.
• Ease of fixing to suit location - 5 fixing types available.
• Not affected by fungus, vermin, rodents or moisture.
• Tested for external use
• Long life