MasterSeal Traffic 1332 - Polyurethane, waterproofing and protective traffic-deck coating system
What is MasterSeal Traffic 1332?
MasterSeal Traffic 1332 is a UV stable polyurethane based multi-layered car park decking system for exposed and intermediate traffic decks where crack bridging and waterproofing properties are required.
• MasterTop P 651 - Is a high grade; high-build, three-component epoxy primer and surface sealer. Note: For more dense, less porous substrates, use MasterTop P 650 primer - please contact the BASF Technical Services Department for further clarifications regarding primer choice.
• MasterTop P 650 - Is a high grade; lowviscosity, two-component epoxy resin primer and substrate sealer.
• MasterTop SR 2 or MasterTop SR 3 - A graded, high purity quartz aggregate with a particle size in the range 0.3-0.7mm or 0.3-0.9mm respectively. Used as a multi action: mechanical key, wear enhancer and to provide skid resistance, its use is the means by which thickness is attained with economy for the various wearing conditions such as: in traffic lanes, ramps and turning areas.
• MasterSeal M 866 - Is a two component solvent free polyurethane membrane suitable for use in trafficked coating systems that require crack bridging capability.
• MasterSeal TC 240 - Is a single component polyurethane coating designed for application as an intermediate coat in the MasterSeal Traffic deck systems It is possible to replace MasterSeal TC 240 with MasterSeal TC 242.
• MasterSeal TC 242 - A two component polyurethane coating designed for application as an intermediate coat in the MasterSeal Traffic deck systems or as an integral membrane.
• MasterSeal TC 258 - Is a single component polyurethane coating designed for application as a topcoat on traffic deck systems. It provides a UV-resistant, hard-elastic surface resistant to general and vehicle related chemical spillage and abrasion. It is possible to replace MasterSeal TC 258 with MasterSeal TC 257.
• MasterSeal TC 257- Is a two component hardwearing pigmented polyurethane coating designed for application as a topcoat on traffic deck systems. It provides a UV-resistant, hardelastic surface resistant to chemicals and abrasion.
• MasterTop TC 444 - A tough, surface applied pigmented line marking coating.
For specific details and system build-up please
refer to the relevant method statement and