MasterWeld 909 - Versatile, high performance, high strength, fast curing, hybrid adhesive
How does MasterWeld 909 work?
MasterWeld 909 is a high performance, construction adhesive, based on the latest hybrid technology. It provides exceptional quick initial grab and a long term, strong, durable bond allow it to replace mechanical fasteners in various assembly applications.
It is free of isocyanates, phthalates, solvents and silicones and is thus almost odorless on cure
- Interior or exterior applications
- To adhere a variety of materials requiring a fast curing, high strength bond to maintain structural integrity.
- It is able to provide permanent bonding, even to heavy building materials, on most substrates, without temporary bracing or support, thus saving significant time and money on the job site.
- Manufactured housing.
- Specially developed as a universal power adhesive for bonding many building materials such as: stone, concrete, mirrors, glass, plasterboard, polyurethane, uPVC, hard plastics, enamel, ceramic, copper, lead, zinc, aluminium and other metals, stainless steel, HPL and cement fiber panels
What are the unique features of MasterWeld 909?
- Cures quickly
- High strength
- Extreme high initial grab
- UV & Weather resistant
- Primerless adhesion to a variety of materials
- Low VOC
- Meets EMI Code EC1 Plus: zero emissions
What are the benefits of MasterWeld 909?
- It distributes the joint stress more uniformly than mechanical fasteners and can speed the assembly process
- Will not discolor or degrade when exposed to UV
- Versatile - can be used in a variety of applications
- Odorless once cured and suitable for use in all regions