MasterRoc MP 358SC - Highly-reactive, two-component hydrophobic polyurethane injection resin for strata consolidation
Formerly: MEYCO MP 358SC
How does MasterRoc MP 358SC work?
MasterRoc MP 358SC is a two-component, solvent-free polyurethane injection resin specifically designed for rapid stabilization of strata.
Recommended for use in:
- Consolidation of broken coal in development of roadways and long walls
- Consolidation of fractured rock in roadways, shafts and long walls
- Sealing against gas and quasi-static water
- Repair of cracks in concrete
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 358SC?
- Fast reacting material where structural strength and flexibility are required
- Reacted product expands its volume up to three times without being in contact with water
- When in contact with water, the expansion factor may increase to about 8
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 358SC?
- Penetrates cracks wider than 0.005 in. (0.14 mm)
- Less sensitive to water than normal polyurethanes
- Contact with water shows almost no increase in reaction temperature
Brochure - Injection: MasterRoc MP 358SC
Brochure - Metro
Brochure - Solutions for Road and Rail: MasterRoc MP 358SC
Brochure - TBM: MasterRoc MP 358SC
Brochure - Underground Injection Materials