MasterRoc® MS 660 – Silica fume slurry for cast and sprayed concrete
Formerly: MEYCO MS 660
How does MasterRoc MS 660 work?
MasterRoc MS 660 is a high quality silica fume slurry for high performance concretes. It changes the porous structure of the concrete making it denser and more resistant to any type of external influence. It is specifically designed for the following applications:
- Wet-mix and dry-mix sprayed concrete applications
- Pre-cast concrete
- Cast in-situ concrete
- High strength concrete
- Underwater concrete
- Concrete with low cement content
- Annulus grouting (TBM)
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MS 660?
- Increased strength.
- Substantially improved resistance to chemical and mechanical attack.
- Prevents bleeding and segregation in fresh concrete.
How does MasterRoc MS 660 benefit customers?
- Reduced accelerator consumption.
- Very thick layers possible.
- Dust reduction in dry-mix application.
Brochure - Injection: MasterRoc® MS 660
Brochure - Metro
Brochure - Solutions for Road and Rail: MasterRoc® MS 660
Brochure - TBM: MasterRoc® MS 660
Brochure Ground Construction Solutions: MasterRoc® MS 660