MasterRoc® MS695 – Liquid colloidal silica
Formerly: MEYCO MS695
How does MasterRoc MS695 work?
MasterRoc MS695 improves the properties of shotcrete and concrete in both plastic and hardened states. It is suitable for: pumped concrete, shotcrete, conventionally placed concrete, plain, reinforced, precast, lightweight or standard weight concrete, as well as white, colored and architectural concrete.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MS695?
- Normal setting characteristics.
- Reduced bleed characteristics.
- Reduced segregation particularly in lean mixes and high slump concrete.
- Reduced shrinkage of hardened concrete.
How does MasterRoc MS695 benefit customers?
- Improved "workability time" and stability.
- Improved pumpability, especially over long distances.
- Improved sprayability of shotcrete, including a large reduction in the amount of rebound.
- Improved durability.
Brochure - Injection: MasterRoc® MS695
Brochure - Metro
Brochure - Solutions for Road and Rail: MasterRoc® MS695
Brochure - TBM: MasterRoc® MS695
Brochure Ground Construction Solutions: MasterRoc® MS695