MasterSeal HY 495 - Hybrid ultra-high performance, façade and structural sealant
What is MasterSeal HY 495?
MasterSeal HY 495 is a high-grade, hybrid silane-terminated polyurethane compound one component moisture curing, low-modulus sealant and adhesive.
What is MasterSeal HY 495 recommended for?
MasterSeal HY 495 is a hybrid sealant specially developed for sealing of all types of external or internal facade joints, for example:
- Expansion joints
- Construction joints
- Joints in precast elements
- External walling and cladding joints
- Infill panel joints
- Curtain walling
- Window and door frame sealing
- Bridge and balcony parapets
- Retaining walls
- Reservoirs and water retaining structures
Which are MasterSeal HY 495 main benefits?
- Single component – easy to use
- Primer free – faster and easier application
- Odorless – can be used internally
- Fungal growth resistant – hygienic
- UV and weather resistant – Long term durability