Say “Yellow” to the new MasterFinish 380 Surface Retarder – Now in Yellow
Achieving an aesthetic exposed aggregate concrete finish requires a surface retarder to be applied to the freshly placed concrete. However, achieving complete and even coverage can be a challenge, especially when using surface retarders that are clear when applied.
We’ve addressed this problem with the newly re-formulated MasterFinish® 380. The new yellow colour is easy to see when applied to both light and dark concrete, (including mixes containing black oxide pigment).
MasterFinish 380 is economical, (250ml per m2) easy to use, and provides a consistent, high-quality exposed aggregate finish. The non-staining, water-based formula ensures an easy clean-up, and the controlled retardation of the top 3mm of concrete ensures the aggregate is not damaged during the washing process.
5 Common Uses of MasterFinish 380 Exposed Aggregate Surface Retarder:
- Driveways and Walkways: Exposed aggregate concrete can add texture and visual interest to a concrete surface while also providing a durable, non-slip surface.
- Patios: To create a natural, rustic look that complements the outdoors.
- Pool decks: To provide a slip-resistant surface around swimming pools, making it safer for people to walk on when wet.
- Landscaping: To create retaining walls, garden beds, and other landscaping features.
- Commercial spaces: To withstand heavy foot traffic and add aesthetic appeal.
Want to see it for yourself? Contact the team below.