High strength epoxy resin used to saturate MasterBrace fabric sheets to form in-situ FRP Composite
How does MasterBrace 4500 work?
MasterBrace 4500 is a 100% solid, long potlife blue pigmented, epoxy resin for saturation of MasterBrace Fibre Sheet to form in-situ FRP Composite.
- To saturate the MasterBrace carbon, glass or aramid fabric sheets to create a composite with the concrete structure.
- MasterBrace fibre reinforced plastic composites can be used to increase flexural, shear, impact resistance, axial load capacity. MasterBrace systems can increase fatigue resistance, reduce crack propagation and can be used as part of a blast mitigation program.
What makes MasterBrace 4500 a unique solution?
MasterBrace 4500 is part of the MasterBrace resin systems for the creation of composite strengthening.
What are the benefits of MasterBrace 4500?
- Adheres to fabric and primer concrete substrates – allows fast creation of true composite with the concrete
- Solvent free – low VOC and non-shrink
- Pre-proportioned packaging – no job site errors
- Easy application – low viscosity penetrates fabric easily
- Cures hard at low temperatures – wide application range
MasterBrace 4500 Part A SDS Australia
MasterBrace 4500 Part B SDS Australia
MasterBrace 4500: Technical Data Sheet
MasterBrace FRP Strengthening Systems Application Guide