MasterEmaco S 682 - Cementitious spray applied repair mortar for aggressive environments
How does MasterEmaco S 682 work?
MasterEmaco S 682 is a ready-to-use, high alumina cement based shotcrete mix with reduced rebound, based on maximum 2.5 mm aggregate size.
- Repairs to brick, cast in place concrete and precast concrete sewers.
- Reinstating linings of sewers after repair with MasterEmaco S 820CI.
- Tunnel linings or other places where resistance to acidic waters is required.
What makes MasterEmaco S 682 a unique solution?
MasterEmaco S 682 It is specially designed for sewer repair applications or where acid and/or abrasion resistance is required using dry shotcreting systems.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco S 682?
- High alumina clinker and cement – all ingredients are reactive and form an acid resistant matrix
- Easy to use – requires only the addition of potable water for mixing or spraying
- Self-healing – long term reactivity of matrix heals surface cracks increasing repair life
- Good working time – over one hour at 21°C
- Controlled shrinkage – reduced cracking tendency