MasterEmaco T 920CI - Cementitious high strength rapid setting trafficable repair mortar with active corrosion inhibition
How does MasterEmaco T 920CI work?
MasterEmaco T 920 CI is a high strength, shrinkage compensated micro concrete for the repair of concrete surfaces in both new and existing construction.
- Floor repair and overlay
- Pavement repair
- Traffic surface repair
- Repair to structural members including pre-stressed and post-tensioned elements
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco T 920CI?
Highly workable, this multi-purpose pea gravel micro concrete handles easily at 100mm slump and possesses excellent working time and superior performance.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco T 920CI?
- High ultimate strength and abrasion resistance – durable trafficable surface up to twice the abrasion resistance of 25MPa concrete
- Extended working time - aids the finishing and/or enables the application of dry shake finishes
- Controlled shrinkage - reduced cracking tendency
- Active corrosion inhibition – long life repairs even in aggressive environments
MasterEmaco Application Guide
MasterEmaco T 920 CI: Safety Data Sheet Australia
MasterEmaco T 920 CI: Technical Data Sheet
MasterEmaco T 920CI SDS
MasterEmaco T 920CI Specification