MasterFlow 4500 - Cementitious high strength non-shrink precision grout
How does MasterFlow 4500 work?
MasterFlow 4500 is a non-shrink, PCE plasticised, natural aggregate precision grout with excellent high early and ultimate strengths. MasterFlow 4500 is normally placed at a flowable consistency to completely fill voids between 10mm and 100mm. Thicknesses greater than 100mm are grouted with MasterFlow 4510.
MasterFlow 4500 is used for all precision, non-shrink grouting applications with clearances of 10mm or more, including:
- critical equipment baseplates, soleplates & columns
- precast wall panels, beams, columns, structural building members and curtain walls
- patching poured in place concrete structures, e.g. honeycombing, using preplaced aggregate techniques
- applications requiring high early compressive strengths and high ultimate compressive strengths
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 4500?
MasterFlow 4500 is specially formulated to provide extended working time even at high ambient temperatures when mixed and placed at any recommended consistency.
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 4500?
- High early strength – ensures rapid commissioning of new equipment and structures
- High ultimate strength – ensures permanence of the installation under static and moderate repetitive loads
- Flowable non thixotropic grout – easy to grout intricate spaces as grout easily melds with previous pours and requires no additional strapping or agitation
- Extended working time – facilitates grouting of large or difficult placements in a single pour, often without the use of a pump
- Dense, non-shrink grout – hardens free of bleeding, settlement and drying shrinkage, ensuring tight contact with all grouted surfaces
- Easy to use – requires no special mixing equipment, it can be mixed in a pail using a grout stirrer
- Compliance with codes – meets the non-shrink requirements of ASTM C1090 and CRD-C 621, Corps of Engineers Specification for Non Shrink Grout; tested to the requirements of AS1478.2 “Methods of sampling and testing admixtures for concrete, mortar and grout”
MasterFlow 4500 Safety Data Sheet Australia
MasterFlow 4500 Technical Data Sheet
MasterFlow Cementitious Precision Grouts Application Guide
Pluto LNG Facility: MasterFlow 4500