MasterTop 1220 – Epoxy based pigmented self-levelling seamless slip resistant flooring system
How does MasterTop 1220 work?
MasterTop 1220 is a slip resistant, seamless, industrial flooring system based on an advanced solvent free epoxy resin system and selected graded aggregates. The cured floor provides excellent resistance to both chemical and mechanical attack.
MasterTop 1220 can be used extensively in but not limited to the following areas of application:
- General production and packaging areas
- Wet process areas not subjected to thermal shock
- Chemical, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries
- Automotive, aircraft and engineering facilities
- Warehousing and logistic industry
- Decorative floor finishes
What makes MasterTop 1220 a unique solution?
The degree of slip resistance can be adjusted to suit a wide variety of conditions and cleaning requirements. The cured floor provides excellent resistance to both chemical and mechanical attack.
How can you benefit from MasterTop 1220?
- Hard wearing surface - suitable for aggressive environments
- Seamless and jointless - resists microbial growth
- Easy to clean - ensures decontamination at low cost
- Supplied as pre-weighed packs - eliminates job site errors
- Wide colour range - attractive & aesthetically pleasing floors
- High chemical resistance - suitable for chemical spillage areas
- Anti-slip finish - ensures safe and secure finished surface