MasterCem ES 2305 - High Performance Early Strength Enhancer for Cements
How does MasterCem ES 2305 work?
MasterCem ES 2305 is a highly effective early strength enhancer and formulated with high end raw materials to guarantee superior performance of the product.
MasterCem ES 2305 is an aqueous non-chloride modified alkanolamine mixture. MasterCem ES 2305 can be added at the clinker feed conveyer belt or directly into the cement mill’s first compartment
- Ordinary Portland cement
- Blended cement with limestone, fly ash or slag.
- The special characteristics of MasterCem ES 2305 effectively activate the hydration process between cement particles and the non-reactive or reactive fillers.
- For additional information on MasterCem ES 2305 and its use in developing special performance characteristics, contact your local BASF Construction Chemicals Sales field representative
What are the features and benefits of MasterCem ES 2305?
- MasterCem ES 2305 considerably increases cement early strength better than conventional grinding aids or early strength enhancer. It is very effective as the catalyst for the early hydration of
- the cement particles and improving the reaction between C3A and gypsum to produce C3Ahydration products which overall improves the early strength of cement.
- MasterCem ES 2305 also performs as a cement grinding aid. These characteristics contribute to the
- Increased cement mill output at the same cement fineness between 6% and 15%.
- Reduced total cement production by reducing grinding costs per ton of cement and replacing clinker with other fillers.
- Improved early strength of cement between 15% and 30%.
- Improved cement dry flowability.
MasterCem ES 2305: Technical Data Sheet (ref: MasterCem ES2305/02/1113)
MasterCem ES 2316: Technical Data Sheet (ref: MasterCem ES2316/01/1013)
MasterCem ES 2350 SDS
MasterCem GA 1310: Technical Data Sheet (ref: MasterCem GA1310/01/0313)
MasterCem brochure (ref: A-EBA2013008E-A)