MasterGlenium SKY 8777 - PCE based superplasticizer for High Quality ready-mix concrete using Total Performance Control™
How does MasterGlenium SKY 8777 work?
MasterGlenium SKY 8777 is the superplasticizer based on second generation polycarboxylic ether polymers, developed using nano-technology. The product has been primarily developed for applications in high performance ready-mix concrete to facilitate Total Performance Control™.
MasterGlenium SKY 8777 is free of chloride & low alkali. It is compatible with all types of cements.
- MasterGlenium SKY 8777 is used for the
- production of high quality ready-mix concrete.
- MasterGlenium SKY 8777 is suitable for
- making precast concrete elements at all
- workability’s including Rheoplastic or Super workable concrete having fluid consistence, no segregation, a low water binder ratio and consequently high early and long term strengths.
- MasterGlenium SKY 8777 may be used in
- combination with MasterMatrix 2 (formerly known as GLENIUM STREAM 2) for producing Rheodynamic Concrete, capable of self-compaction, even in the presence of dense reinforcement.
What makes MasterGlenium SKY 8777 a unique solution?
MasterGlenium SKY 8777 helps to produce high performance concrete with longer workability retention , and high early strength. Mostly compatible with all OPC, PPC, PSC and can be used with high pozzolonic material.
What are the features and benefits of MasterGlenium SKY 8777?
- MasterGlenium SKY 8777 is based on Total Performance Control™ concept – which ensures that ready-mix producers, contractors and engineers get a concrete that is of the same high quality as originally specified; starting from production at the batching plant, to the delivery and application into place and followed by its hardening process. Utilizing Rheodynamic Concrete technology, it provides a concrete mix with exceptional placing characteristics and accelerated cement hydration for early strength development and high-quality concrete.
- The product offers the following benefits for:
The ready-mix producer:
- Capability of delivering high quality concrete at any time to the job site in place
- Production of concrete with low w/c ratio that meets international guidelines for consistency classes(EN 206-1) without loss of workability
- Single product for many application needs
- Easier placing and faster strength
- Improved concrete surface
- Guarantee to place the same concrete as
- specified and ordered from ready-mix plant
- Insurance that concrete meets original
- High quality concrete with improved durability