MasterLife CNI - Corrosion-inhibiting admixture for steel reinforced concrete
How does MasterLife CNI work?
MasterLife CNI is a calcium nitrite based corrosion-inhibiting admixture for steel reinforced concrete.
- All RCC Structures including
- precast/prestressed and post tensioned
- Parking garages, bridge decks, marine
- structures, slabs, floors, foundations, etc..
- RCC structures requiring corrosion protection against chlorides for ground water and marine exposure.
What makes MasterLife CNI a unique solution?
MasterLife CNI helps in minimising and delays corrosion of steel reinforcement and improves structure life.
What are the features and benefits of MasterLife CNI?
- Provides effective corrosion protection against chlorides in concrete.
- Extends the service life of reinforced concrete structures.
- Set acceleration, which may be desirable in cold weather applications
Brochure: Admixture Systems
MasterLife ADH 157 SDS
MasterLife CNI: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterLifeCNI/01/1113)
MasterLife MS 120D SDS
MasterLife PAV 142 SDS