MasterPozzolith CRP4 - High performance retarding plasticizer for concrete.
How does MasterPozzolith CRP4 work?
MasterPozzolith CRP4 is a high performance plasticizing retarder, beneficial in maintaining workability especially at high ambient temperatures.
MasterPozzolith CRP4 is chloride free.
- Particular value for ready-mix concrete where high workability retention and retardation are of prime importance
- Hot weather concreting
- Reduction in permeability, reducing effect of groundwater salts on concrete and steel.
- For improving cohesion capability, workability and compaction in concrete using poorly graded/ shaped fine aggregates
What makes MasterPozzolith CRP4 a unique solution?
MasterPozzolith CRP4 helps to produce high strength concrete with optimum cement and water content, mainly for precast concrete. It also improves properties of concrete in plastic state to improve ease of placement.
What are the features and benefits of MasterPozzolith CRP4?
- Considerably improves the cohesion of concrete, reducing segregation and bleed water.
- Of particular use where fine aggregates of poor grading and particle shape are evident.
- Reduces placing problems in hot weather by improved workability and workability retention in conjunction with extended setting times.
- Improved surface finish.
- Improved trowel ability.
- Reduces honeycombing / cold joint effects. Improves pump ability of concrete.
- Reduces effects of various modes of attack on concrete and embedded steel by considerable reduction in permeability