MasterRheobuild 623 - Retarding Superplasticising admixture for concrete
How does MasterRheobuild 623 work?
MasterRheobuild 623 is composed of synthetic polymers specially designed to impart rheoplastic qualities to concrete.
- Ready mixed concrete
- Long hauls
- Pumped concrete
- Concrete containing Granulated Slag/Pozzolans
- Mass concrete pours
- Hot weather concreting
What makes MasterRheobuild 623 a unique solution?
MasterRheobuild 623 helps to produce high strength concrete with optimum cement and water content, mainly for precast concrete. It also improves properties of concrete in plastic state to improve ease of placement.
What are the features and benefits of MasterRheobuild 623?
- Reduced thermal peaks
- High workability for longer periods
- Lower pumping pressure
- Resistance to segregation even at high workability
- Extended setting with longer workability
- Reduced water content for a given workability
- Higher ultimate strengths
- Reduced permeability
- Improved durability
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
- Increased ease in finishing con
Brochure: Admixture Systems
MasterRheobuild 1100HG SDS
MasterRheobuild 1125: Technical Data Sheet (Version 2)
MasterRheobuild 2000M SDS
MasterRheobuild 2000PF SDS