MasterCell 25 – Admixture for Controlled Low Strength Materials (CLSMs)
Formerly: Rheocell Rheofill
How does MasterCell 25 work?
MasterCell 25 admixture is a ready-to-use, self-contained product for use in various flowable fill applications where reduced densities (unit weights) and air contents of up to 35% are desired.
- Backfill (flowable fill) – sewer trenches, utility trenches, bridge abutments, retaining walls, conduit trenches, etc.
- Structural fill – foundation sub bases, floor slab bases, pipe bedding
What are the unique features of MasterCell 25?
- Admixture produced CLSM can be used in any application in lieu of compacted soil
- MasterCell 25 admixture is used in flowable fill mixes to lower the density (unit weight), eliminate settlement, and to control strength development
- Produces stable air contents of 15-35% and reduces water content by as much as 50%.
What are the benefits of MasterCell 25?
- Increased yield
- Optimum workability – can be produced in either fluid or plastic consistency
- Increased pumpability
- Little or no bleeding
- No segregation
- Reduced shrinkage
- Reduced settlement
- Control of strength development
- Cost-effective compared to in-place cost of compacted soil reactivity