MasterEmaco S 477CI - Flowable, structural repair mortar with integral corrosion inhibitor
Formerly: Emaco S77 CI
How does MasterEmaco S 477CI work?
MasterEmaco S 477CI is a flowable, shrinkage-compensated, form-and-pump repair mortar designed for preplaced aggregate applications including structural elements. It provides high pumpability for structural repairs of columns and beams.
- Interior and exterior
- Large volume structural repairs
- Repair or replacement of concrete elements
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco S 477CI?
- Very low chloride permeability and an integral corrosion inhibitor protects reinforcing steel
- Excellent flowability for preplaced aggregate applications
- Only requires the addition of potable water
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco S 477CI?
- Flowability makes it ideal for placement by pumping or pouring into congested locations
- Shrinkage-compensated, minimizing cracking from drying shrinkage reducing stress at the bond line
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance for durability in cold, wet environments