MasterBrace ADH 4000 - Two-component epoxy adhesive for -MBRACE FRP LAMINATE System
How does it work?
MasterBrace ADH 4000 is an epoxy adhesive for
–MasterBrace ADH System.
MasterBrace ADH System is based on ready-touse carbon fibre laminate strips that provide a
high tensile strength and are suitable for
supplemental, externally bonded reinforcement of
concrete, timber and masonry elements.
What is it used for?
For use as a structural adhesive when used in
conjunction with MBRACE FRP LAMINATE
- Fixing MasterBrace Low Modulus Laminate
- Fixing MasterBrace High Modulus Laminate
What are the benefits?
- Ready to use (no need to add filler)
- High strength
- Convenient pot-life
- High adhesive and bond strength
- Thixotropic, does not run or drip
- High mechanical strength
- Good chemical resistance
- Supplied in pre-weighed units