MasterBrace 4500 - High strength saturant for MasterBrace fabric sheets.
How does MasterBrace 4500 work?
MasterBrace 4500 is used to saturate the MasterBrace carbon, glass or aramid fabric sheets to create a composite with the concrete structure. MasterBrace fiber reinforced plastic composites can be used to increase flexural, shear, impact resistance, axial load capacity. MasterBrace systems can increase fatigue resistance, reduce crack propagation and can be used as part of a blast mitigation program.
What makes MasterBrace 4500 a unique solution?
MasterBrace 4500 meets customers' needs by ensuring that the carbon fiber laminate or fabric are fully adhered to substrate making the whole structure work as a composite.
How can you benefit from MasterBrace 4500?
- Adheres to fabric and primer concrete substrates – Allows fast creation of true composite with the concrete.
- Solvent free – Low VOC and non-shrink
- Pre-proportioned packaging – No job site errors
- Easy application – Low viscosity penetrates fabric easily.
- Cures hard at low temperatures – Wide application range