Unidirectional High Strength Fiber Fabrics for the MasterBrace Composite Strengthening System
MasterBrace FIB are unidirectional fabric sheets of Aramid, Carbon or Glass Fibres used as a part of MasterBrace Composite Strengthening System.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Increasing the flexural and shear strength of the concrete beams
- Increasing flexural strength of concrete slabs
- Increasing compressive strength of concrete columns
- Enhancement of the ductility of concrete columns
- Increasing the flexural strength of wooden beams
- Increasing mechanical strengths of masonry elements.
Note: For information regarding aramid or glass fiber fabric for the MasterBrace Composite Strengthening System, please contact your Master Buliders Solutions representative.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Light and easy to carry.
- Easy to cut and re-shape.
- Easy to design (Unidirectional fibers and similar elasticity modulus with steel).
- Good fatigue properties.