MasterEase HES 3939
Poly Aryl Ether based superplasticizer for the production of high-quality precast concrete
MasterEase HES 3939 is an innovative latest is an innovative latest generation superplasticizer based on Poly Aryl Ether (PAE) polymers and is specially engineered for precast concrete. MasterEase HES 3939 is formulated from unique polymers produced in-house by Master Builders Solutions. The objective of the development of the PAE polymer was to take the characteristics of traditional polycarboxylic ether (PCE) admixtures but to modify the structure of the polymer to give enhanced rheology and robustness to the concrete.The PAE polymers contained in the formulation of MasterEase HES 3939 ensure that enhanced rheology is maintained from time of mixing to time of placing andfinishing. The polymer structure of MasterEase HES 3939 is specially designed to improve the rheology of precast concrete, making it very flowable and low viscous even at very low water/cement ratios, without increasing stickiness. Robustness is a distinctive feature of the precast concrete produced with MasterEase HES 3939.
MasterEase HES 3939 is used for the production of
high-quality precast concrete.
MasterEase HES 3939 offer the following benefits for
the precast concrete industry:
- Production of highly flowable, robust selfcompacting concrete having a low water cement ratio along with an optimal rheology
- Enhanced robustness and consistency in concrete quality with low stickiness
- Environmentally friendly, CO2 reduced mix design optimization
- Elimination/reduction of heat curing
- Improved surface appearance
- Exceptionally high early strength