MasterEmaco N 303 - A single component, polymer modified, fairing coat cosmetic mortar for concrete surfaces
MasterEmaco N 303 is a single component, acrylic polymer modified repair mortar for use as a "fairing coat" or cosmetic mortar. When mixed with water, as directed, a fine grey trowelable mortar results, which can readily be applied to fill in pores, blowholes and blemishes on a concrete surface.
Where is MasterEmaco N 303 applied?
- As a fairing or skim coat to cover and make good blemishes in concrete surfaces, such as slight honeycombing, blowholes, defects caused by “sand runs”, patch repairs, shutter movement and grout loss
- Preparatory treatment to concrete to receive a
thin film protective coating
- To produce a uniform surface over repaired
What are the advantages of MasterEmaco N 303?
- Precision made, consistent results
- Requires only the addition of mixing water
- Shrinkage compensating
- Excellent adhesion to concrete
- Smooth, easily produced finish
- Low permeability
- Excellent resistance to freeze/thaw action and
- Ingress of water-borne salts, such as chloride
and atmospheric/chemical attack
- Subsequent paint coats can be applied with