MasterEmaco S 466 - A shrinkage compensated, free flowing precision concrete
MasterEmaco S 466 is a high strength precision micro-concrete, requiring only the on-site addition of water to provide a free flowing micro-concrete ideally suited for placing in nominal thicknesses of 40mm and above. When mixed, applied and cured in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, MasterEmaco S 466 produces a free flowing precision micro-concrete, free from segregation and bleeding.
Where is MasterEmaco s 466 applied?
General repair and renovation of decayed, defective or damaged concrete such as:
- Honeycombed concrete
What are the advantages of MasterEmaco S 466?
- Guaranteed performance – material is
precision blended in the factory to ensure
- Durable – utilisation of low w/c ratio ensures
minimum permeability and high durability
- Free flowing – eliminates honeycombing in
areas of congested reinforcement
- Self-compacting – ensures complete filling of
Shrinkage compensated – unique formulation
provides dual expansion system in plastic and
- Easy to use – simple on-site addition of water