Monofilament polypropylene fibres for cementitious system
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT
MasterFiber is a high performance fibrillated polypropylene fibre developed as a crack-controlling additive for concrete and mortar.
Masterfiber is used to inhibit the formation of smallcracks, which can occur through plastic shrinkage and settlement, premature drying and early thermal changes,in order toprovide utilistion of the intrinsic properties of hardened cementitious material.Specifically designed for crack control in cementitious materials covering areas such as ready mix concrete,pre-cast concrete, conventional shotcrete, screeds,rendering mortars, etc.Principle uses of fibre concrete include: concrete slabs,pavements, driveways, imprinted concrete, curbs, pipes,overlays patch repair, micro silica concrete, thin sectionwalling, water retaining structures, marine concrete,heavy industrial floors, etc.
- Can replace anti-crack wire mesh in factory andwarehouse floors
- Inhibits intrinsic cracking in concrete
- Disperse uniformly throughout the mix
- Improves finishing characteristics
- Improves concrete durability
- Increases impact and abrasion resistance
- Impervious to alkali attack
- Decreases construction time and labour
- Reduced risk of subsequent damage
- Improves fire resistance – reduces the incidence of explosive spalling during heating.