MasterFinish 341M - A chemical Form Release Agent
MasterFinish 341M is a Milky White Chemical Release agent suitable for mould and shutter faces prior to casting Concrete, in order to achieve a clean release. After removal of the formwork, the resultant concrete has a smooth hard uniform finish, with reduce incidence of blow holes.
MasterFinish 341M can be applied to the formwork Wood or Steel by spraying – brushing or even rolling in the form of a light uniform mist coating.
Where is MasterFinish 341M applied?
MasterFinish 341M is formulated for application to plywood, timber, steel and plastic faced formwork and moulds to achieve a clean release. MasterFinish 341M is particularly suitable for precast pallets of wood for the production of blocks, pavers, boarders or any equivalent product.
What are the advantages of MasterFinish 341M?
- Effect anti participant facilitate the retrieval of
- Effective protection and increase the life of
- Produces white dose not stain the concrete
- Solvent and non- biodegradable product
- Improved working conditions, non-hazardous