MasterFlow 920 ANS - Epoxy acrylate (styrene-free) resin based high performance anchoring grout
How does it work?
MasterFlow 920 ANS is a two component
epoxy acrylate resin based high performance
anchoring grout. It is a styrene-free system with
very low voc content offering very high
performance in both cracked and uncracked
concrete, MasterFlow 920 ANS is having
extended gel and cure time for tropical
What is it used for?
- Structural applications in cracked and non
- Reinforcing & starter bars
- Suspended ventilation systems
- Safety barriers
- Machinery & heavy machinery
- Rolling cranes
What are the benefits?
- Anchors may be placed close to free edges
- Suitable for dry, wet & flooded holes
- Reduced drilling diameters i.e. M20 only
requires a 22mm hole and M24 requires
only a 26mm hole making it an economical
- Variable embedment depths
- Ratio of 10:1