MasterFlow 928 - A high strength, non-shrink cementitious grout
MasterFlow 928 is a ready-to-use product in powder form, which requires only the on-site addition of water to produce a non-shrink grout of predictable performance.
Where is MasterFlow 928 applied?
MasterFlow 928 is formulated for use at any consistency, from fluid to damp-pack, and may be used with confidence for bedding, grouting and precision bearing operations such as:
- Gas or steam turbines
- Crane rails
- Milling machines
- Pre-cast elements
- Anchor bolts
What are the advantages of MasterFlow 928?
- Adjustable consistency
- Proven and predictable performance
- Excellent workability retention, even at high
- High bond strength to steel and concrete
- Early strength development, even at fluid
- Good fatigue and impact resistance
- Micro silica content enhances strength and