MasterGlenium RMC 315 - A unique third generation superplasticiser, developed especially for the ready mix or pre-cast
market where high early strength, highest concrete quality and aesthetically superb surfaces
are of importance
MasterGlenium RMC 315 is a unique third generation superplasticiser based on modified polycarboxylic ether. The product has been primarily developed for the use in the concrete industry where the highest durability and performance are required. MasterGlenium RMC 315 is free of chloride and low alkali. It complies with BS 5075 Part 3 and EN934-2. MasterGlenium RMC 315 is compatible with all types of cement.
Where is MasterGlenium RMC 315 applied?
- The excellent dispersion effect makes
MasterGlenium RMC 315 the ideal
admixture for high quality concrete industry.
- The ability to work with an extremely low
w/c ratio allows for the manufacture
performance concrete early (18-24 hours)
and final strengths. Concrete of high
density, low permeability is also produced.
What are the advantages of MasterGlenium RMC 315?
- Flowable concrete with the lowest w/c ratio
without segregation or blending
- Allows reduction of curing cycles - i.e. time
Possibility of the elimination of steam curing
- Allows concrete production at low
- Less vibration required, even in case of
congested steel reinforcement
- Less workmanship required
- Improves concrete surface finish and
- Compared to traditional superplasticisers,
the addition of MasterGlenium RMC 315
will improve the
- Physical pro