MasterPozzolith 3500 - High performance, retarding plasticiser for concrete
How does it work?
What is it used for?
- Of particular value for ready-mixed concrete where high workability retention and retardation are of prime importance
- Hot weather concreting of all types
- Reduction in permeability, reducing effect of groundwater salts on concrete and steel
- To improve cohesion, workability and compatibility in concretes using poorly graded/shaped fine aggregates
What are the benefits?
- Considerably improves the cohesion of concrete, reducing segregation and bleed water
- Of particular use where fine aggregates of poor grading and particle shape are evident
- Reduces placing problems in hot weather, through improved workability and workability retention
- Improved surface finish
- Improved trowellability
- Reduces honeycombing/cold joint effects
- Improves pumpability of concrete
- Reduces effects of various modes of attack on
concrete and embedded steel through
considerable reduction in permeability