MasterRheobuild 2270 - A high range, water-reducing, superplasticising admixture for the production of rheoplastic concrete
The basic components of MasterRheobuild 2270 are synthetic polymers, which allow mixing water to be reduced considerably and concrete strength to be enhanced significantly, particularly at early ages. MasterRheobuild 2270 is a chloride-free product.
Where is MasterRheobuild 2270 applied?
- Production of rheoplastic self-compacting
- Pre-cast concrete
- Low w/c ratio concrete
- For concrete to be placed in complicated
formwork or with congested reinforcement
What are the advantages of MasterRheobuild 2270?
- MasterRheobuild 2270 allows the production of
very flowable concrete, with a low w/c ratio.
- Concrete with MasterRheobuild 2270
shows early strengths higher than concrete
without admixture having the same workability.
- The increase in strength, especially evident at
early ages, remains at later ages, both in aircured
and steam-cured processes.
- Initial and final
sets do not change significantly with respect to
concrete without admixture.