MasterRheobuild RMC 80 - A high range water reducing / superplasticising concrete admixture
MasterRheobuild RMC 80 is a high range, high performance superplasticiser and water reducing agent specifically designed for the production of rheoplastic concrete required for piling etc.
MasterRheobuild RMC 80 disperses and deflocculates cement particles thereby increasing the workability and flowability of the concrete mixes.
Where is MasterRheobuild RMC 80 applied?
- For all piling applications including C.F.A.
- For the production of flowing concrete.
- To increase workability.
- For hot weather concreting.
- For controlled delays to initial and final setting
of concrete mixes.
What are the advantages of MasterRheobuild RMC 80?
- Effective over high range of cement contents
- Improves pumpability, durability and
- Extended slump retention time - maintains
workability in excess of concrete produced
utilising conventional superplasticisers
- Reduces placing problems in hot weather by improved workability retention in conjunction with controlled setting times.