MasterSeal 541 - An acrylic reinforced, cementitious, flexible waterproof coating
MasterSeal 541 is a two-component, acrylic modified, cementitious coating that requires only on-site mixing to form the ideal product to waterproof and re-surface concrete, masonry, and most other construction materials.
Where is MasterSeal 541 applied?
- To reface and even out variations in concrete
- As a waterproof lining for water retaining
structures like water tanks, pools and
- For coating seawater channels
- Sealing and coating tie bar holes to ensure
- For waterproofing and protection against
- To provide foundation protection
- As a backing to marble and granite to prevent
water ingress, and thus alleviate surface
- To provide protection to concrete surfaces
from carbonation and chloride attack
- For use on pedestrian walkways in marine
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 541?
- Excellent adhesion – bonds to porous and
- Suitable for light pedestrian traffic
- Breathable – whilst repelling water, allows
substrate to breathe
- Slurry or trowellable consistency; application
is still possible by spray.
- Unlike conventional coatings, which require a
7-28 day cure of concrete, MasterSeal 541
can be applied to 24 hour-old concrete, thereby
giving immediate protection