MasterSeal 622 - A bitumen/rubber latex emulsion – surface applied, flexible, damp and vapour-proof liquid membrane
MasterSeal 622 is a brown rubber/bitumen liquid emulsion with excellent adhesion, which dries to a tough black seamless, flexible waterproof and vapour-proof membrane.
MasterSeal 622 has excellent resistance to water, diluted acids and alkalis, chloride and sulphate ions.
Where is MasterSeal 622 applied?
- Foundation for tanks and waterproofing
structures: to provide an impervious
waterproof membrane on concrete and brick
- Floors: to provide a sandwich membrane in
new construction or a surface treatment
- Walls: for interior and exterior walls
- Roofs: for the maintenance of many types of
roofs including built-up felt, asphalt, lead, zinc,
aluminium, concrete, lightweight screeds,
timber, slate, asbestos cement, corrugated
iron and as a vapour barrier
- As an adhesive: for bonding wood blocks and
wood mosaics, insulation board, expanded
polystyrene, and cork tiles.
- General damp proofing of concrete
foundations that are in contact with