MasterSeal 700BT - Transparent synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC
How does it work?
What is it used for?
What are the benefits?• Superior mechanical characteristics
• Signal layer shows damage and aids visual inspection on-site
• High mechanical resistance and elasticity
• Long life expectancy
• Resistance to wash-out action
• Resistance to root penetration
• Resistance to bursting at high water pressure
• Double weld allows pressure testing of joints
• May be welded to MasterSeal 950 water stop to compartmentalise the structure
• Loose laid to act independently of structural movement