- Waterproofing of underground walls
- Waterproofing of non-drinkable water tanks
- Flashings to pitched roofs
- Reinforcement of waterproofing on pitched roofs subject to filtering arising from rain and wind, or the accumulation of snow or ice on roofs, especially if low pitched and on gables.
- It can be used either as underlay or reinforcement layer for waterproofing systems with bituminous shingles.
- Capillarity barrier in partially below-ground walls to stop rising water
- As a vapour barrier in both conventional and deck roof systems.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Cold application, no flame needed for the application; this prevents the risk of fire on roofs with wooden supports.
- Simple application without the need for additional tools.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Very flexible and stable membrane. Facilitates handling and speed during installation.
- Extremely easily to apply: it is applied rapidly, cleanly and without the need for special tools.
- Easy adherence to the substrate after applying the asphalt primer (suggested solvent based).
- Overlaps are carried out by simple contact and pressure.