SBS elastomeric bitumen based torch applied waterproofing membrane with non woven
MasterSeal 727ST is an elastomeric modified bitumen membrane used for various waterproofing applications. It is manufactured in a high-tech calendaring process, which involves the saturation and coating of a polyester carrier with a SBS elastomer-modified bitumen compound.
The SBS modifiers are used to improve the thermal, chemical and ageing properties of the bitumen compound. The mechanical characteristics such as tensile strength, elongation and tear resistance are boosted by the non-woven polyester carrier, which acts as a reinforcement to the product.
MasterSeal 727ST is used for a wide variety of waterproofing requirements and in applications subject to high mechanical stresses, such as:
- Deck waterproofing
- Foundations and underground structures
- Slab on grade
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior chemical resistance to alkaline solutions, light acidic solutions and bacteria
- Superior thermal resistance under a wide range of temperature fluctuation
- Impermeable to water
- Outstanding performance at high temperature and good at low temperature
- Excellent adhesion to any surface
- Applicable for above and below grades usages.