SBS ELASTOMERIC BITUMEN-BASED TORCH-APPLIED WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE WITH NON-WOVEN POLYESTER REINFORCEMENT
MasterSeal 729ST is an elastomeric modified- bitumen waterproofing torch-applied membrane. SBS polymers ensure extraordinary flexibility along with great resistance against atmospheric agents and long lasting durability at environment temperature down to -20°C.
MasterSeal 729ST is used for a wide variety of waterproofing requirements and in applications where the membrane is subject to constant movement and high mechanical stresses, such as:
- Deck slabs
- Underground structures
- Slab on grade
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior chemical resistance to alkaline solutions, light acidic solutions and bacteria
- Superior thermal resistance under a wide range of temperature fluctuation
- Absolute impermeability to water
- Outstanding performance at high temperature and good at low temperature
- Excellent adhesion to any surface
- Applicable for above and below grades usages.