APP plastomeric polymer-modified bitumen based torch-applied waterproofing membrane with non-woven polyester reinforcement
How does it work?
MasterSeal 732AT is a plastomeric modifiedbitumen membrane used for various
waterproofing applications. It is manufactured in
a high-tech calendaring process, which involves
the saturation and coating of a polyester carrier
with an APP polymer-modified bitumen
compound. The polymer additives are used to
improve the thermal, chemical and ageing
properties of the bitumen compound. Meanwhile,
the mechanical characteristics such as tensile
strength, elongation and tear resistance are
boosted by the non-woven polyester carrier,
which acts as a reinforcement to the product.
What is it used for?
MasterSeal 732AT is used for a wide variety of
waterproofing requirements and in applications
subject to high mechanical stresses, such as:
- Roofing or re-roofing for single or multi-layer
- Sloped and flat roofs
- Foundations and underground structures
- Slab on grade
What are the benefits?
• Impermeable to water.
• High chemical resistance to alkaline solutions,
light acidic solutions and bacteria.
• Thermal resistance under a wide range of
• Ease of adhesion to a wide variety of
• Applicable for above and below grade usages.