MasterSeal 745 HFO
Eco•friendly, Hydrofluoro•Olefin based (HFO), spray applied polyurethane foam for seamless, high performance thermal insulations
MasterSeal 745HFO is the new generation of the polyurethane spray foam, for the production of rigid foam with closed cells for thermal insulation.
- Thermal insulation layer in building envelope; mainly on roofs, walls or cold stores where a seamless thermal insulation is required
- Thermal insulation in industrial plants, storage tanks, containers, cargo ships, agricultural storage and all types of buildings.
- The system can be applied on substrate like metal, plywood and concrete.
- Suitability must be examined by the user prior to commercial use.
- Maximum thermal insulation – Maximum energy saving due to optimal insulation with no joints or thermal bridges
- Fast reacting – Rapid installation. Does not run when applied on vertical surfaces.
- Seamless – No risk of leaky seams and laps.
- Spray applied - Fast installation on large surfaces, easy application on complex details.
- Fully bonded – Eliminates water collection behind the foam and offers high wind uplift resistance.
- High compressive strength – withstand necessary load
- Quick Refurbishment - Usually no break-up of the old roof surface.
- Environmental friendly.
- Ultralow Global Warming Potential, GWP~1.
- Zero VOC, making it Non Ozone Depleting.