MasterSeal 930 - A sealing tape for irregular and unconventional joints
MasterSeal joint sealing system consists of two products MasterSeal 930 and MasterBrace ADH 2200 epoxy. The MasterSeal 930 is a highly elastic, rot-proof and chemically resistant sealing membrane. MasterBrace ADH 2200 is a two part epoxy compound which establishes a strong bond to various types of substrate.
Where is MasterSeal 930 applied?
- Sealing of construction joints
- expansion joints,
- cracks and crevices, etc.
- Adheres to many types of substrate such as: concrete, mortar, plaster work, steel iron,
aluminum, stoneware, glass and epoxy.
- Typical uses are for concrete tanks, cast and
cement-pipe connections, bridge decks, tunnels,
water towers and reservoirs, ponds, silos,
containers, secondary tanks.
- MasterSeal 930
can be applied on dry or slightly humid
substrates. It is ideal for joints with very large
expansion or irregular, broken joint flanks.
MasterSeal 930, is Grey coloured, weather and
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 930?
- Long lasting elasticity, even at high
- Root resistant
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
- Cost effective
- Approved for use with potable water
- Easy to apply
- User friendly heat welding of tape overlaps
- Can be applied horizontally, vertically and