MasterSeal 940 Aquastop
Centrally and externally placed PVC Waterstops
MasterSeal 940 is a range of centrally placed and externally placed PVC Waterstops extruded from high grade PVC compound.
MasterSeal 940 is designed to provide a complete sealing network for expansion and contraction/ construction joints in water retaining and water excluding in-situ concrete structures. The profiles are supplied in straight lengths to be
butt jointed on site. Factory made intersections are available for complex junctions. The use of MasterSeal 940 prevents the passage of water through expansion/ contraction/ construction joints in the following typical structures:
· Canals/ culverts
· Water tanks
· Sewerage Treatment Plants
· Liquid retaining vessels
· All cast in-situ concrete structures to retain
or exclude water
· Complete range of profiles and sizes to suit all construction requirements.
· Reinforced eyeleted fixing flanges on centrally placed profiles for positive location in joints prevents collapse of profile during concrete placing.
· Simple on-site butt welding.
· Four valve sealing system on all profiles.
· Premoulded intersection/ junction pieces available.