MasterSeal Traffic 1330
A multi-layer polyurethane anti-skid and protective traffic-deck coating system
How does MasterSeal Traffic 1330 work?
MasterSeal Traffic 1330 is a UV stable polyurethane based multi-layered car park decking system for exposed and intermediate traffic decks .
MasterSeal Traffic 1330 is a multi-layer system made up of the following products:
- MasterTop P 650 - Is a high grade, low-viscosity, two-component epoxy resin primer and substrate sealer.
- MasterTop SR 3 - A graded, high purity quartz aggregate with a particle size in the range 0.3– 0.9mm. Used as a multi action: mechanical key, wear enhancer and to provide skid resistance, it’s use is the means by which thickness is attained with economy for the various wearing conditions such as: in traffic lanes, ramps and turning areas.
- MasterSeal TC 240 - Is a single component polyurethane coating designed for application as an intermediate coat in the MasterSeal Traffic 1330 traffic deck system.
- MasterSeal TC 258 - Is a single component polyurethane coating designed for application as a topcoat on traffic deck systems. It provides a UV-resistant, hard-elastic surface resistant to general and vehicle related chemical spillage and abrasion.
- MasterTop TC 444 – A tough, surface applied pigmented line marking coating.
What is MasterSeal Traffic 1330 used for?
MasterSeal Traffic 1330 may be specified as a protective trafficable wear resistant membrane for a variety of applications including:-
- Car park decks
- Trafficable flat roofs
- Traffic ramps
- Plant rooms
- Sports stadia and grandstand waterproofing coatings
- Protection of concrete from the damaging effects of salt water, chemicals, fuel and oil spillage.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal Traffic 1330?
MasterSeal Traffic 1330 offers the following advantages to the end user:
- The system has been designed for use in the Middle East where high temperatures are the norm.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Consistent anti-skid finish.
- Various colour topcoats are available