MasterSeal TC 257 - Two component polyurethane UV-resistant protective traffic coating
How does it work?
MasterSeal TC 257 is a two component hardwearing pigmented polyurethane coating designed
for application in heavily trafficked areas. It
provides a UV-resistant, hard-elastic surface
resistant to chemicals and abrasion.
What is it used for?
The high abrasion resistance of
MasterSeal TC 257 combined with its elasticity
makes it suitable for use in car parks both indoors
MasterSeal TC 257 may be used in the following
NB This gives examples only and does not
constitute a full and comprehensive list.
- Pedestrian walk ways
- Light engineering workshops
- Car parks.
- Vehicle ramps and Traffic aisles
What are the benefits?
- Excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- Tough UV & weather resistant
- Good chemical and oil resistance