MasterTile FLX 23 - Flexible tile adhesive for all ceramic tiles, porcelain, mosaic, fully vitrified and non-moisture sensitive natural stones tiles
What is it used for?
• For indoor and outdoor use.
• For walls and floors.
• For laying ceramic tiles, porcelain mosaic,
brick tiles, clinker bricks, fully vitrified tiles
and non-moisture sensitive natural stone
• In swimming pools, pool surrounds, wet
rooms and cold storage depots.
• On cement screeds, ground anhydrite
and/or gypsum based floated screeds,
precast concrete elements, aerated
concrete, heated screeds, plasterboards,
gypsum fibre boards, dry screeds, insulation
boards, plaster slabs and plaster.
• For laying ceramic on the bonded
waterproofing MasterTile WP 668.
• For laying ceramic tiles on the crack
isolating fabric underlay PCI Pecilastic
and the flexible waterproofing
membrane PCI Pecilastic W.
What are the benefits?
• Waterproof and resistant to temperatures
from -30°C to +80°C, multi-purpose use
indoors and out, on walls and floors.
• Non sag, no need for battens and spacers,
therefore easy and quick application.
• Flexible, compensates changes in
temperature and elongations of the