MasterTile FLX 24 - High performance, deformable, multi purpose tile adhesive for all ceramic coverings, glass mosaic, porcelain and non-moisture sensitive natural stones tiles
What is it used for?
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- For laying non-vitrified tiles, vitrified tiles, fully vitrified tiles, porcelain mosaic, glass mosaic, glass tiles, brick tiles, terracotta, artificial and non-staining natural stones.
- In swimming pools, pool surrounds, wet rooms and cold storage depots.
- On cementitious screeds, ground anhydrite and/or gypsum based floated screeds, precast concrete elements, aerated concrete, heated screeds, plasterboards, gypsum fibre boards, dry screeds, insulation boards, plaster slabs, plaster, masonry, old ceramic tiles and even, sound wooden substrates such as wooden chipboards, OSB boards etc., cork rubber mats and on existing wall and floor tiles.
- For laying ceramic on the bonded waterproofing PCI Lastogum (e.g. private bathroom) and MasterSeal 588 (e.g. swimming pool and terraces).
- For laying tiles on the supporting elements PCI Pecidur made of high resistance foam on impact sound insulation and isolation board PCI Polysilent as well as the isolating fabric underlay PCI Pecilastic.
- MasterTile FLX 24 is suitable for the installation of PCI Polysilent/ PCI Polysilent plus and PCI Periphone.
What are the benefits?
- Waterproof and resistant to temperatures
from -30°C to +80°C, multi-purpose use
indoors and out, on walls and floors.
- Non sag, no need for battens and spacers, therefore easy and quick application.
- Flexible, compensates changes in temperature and elongations of the substrate.
- MasterTile FLX 24 meets the classification
requirements C2TE S1 according to EN